Alora TV

...

Monday, January 3, 2011

Day 3 - Finger Painting with Poop


This happened about a month ago...

One morning when I went to get Alora out of her crib, I found out that she had taken off all of her clothes and her poopy diaper! She had somehow managed to get her poop out of her diaper and onto the floor and had also decided to finger paint with her poop: herself, the bed, the railings (both the inside and outside), her bottle, and her doll. BUT WAIT, THAT'S NOT ALL....
Once I discovered her like that I quickly (but carefully!) grabbed her out of her bed and put her in the bathtub to wash all the poop off of her.  Once I was done washing her off in the tub, I left her there (BAD IDEA!!!) and went and cleaned up her filthy bed, her doll, the floor, etc, which took some time! Once I finished cleaning that amazing mess, I went and got clean clothes for my daughter and went to get her out of the tub. While I was gone, she apparently, had stood up and reached over the tub to her baby potty (where she had gone pee before getting in the tub) grabbed it and then proceeded to dump the pee right over her head and into the bath water! Mommy came back and soon realized, when she saw the potty bowl in the bath with daughter, that her daughter had decided that she wanted to dump the water over her head the way mommy does when she is washing her hair. Only it wasn't water....it was her PEE!!!  Awesome!!!  It was then time for Mommy to drain the tub and give her princess a second bath! What a fun morning to be a Mom!!!

Perhaps I should mention that when I walked in and realized she had dumped pee all over her head I actually yelled out load, "Are you kidding me, Alora?!  Seriously?!"  I then sank down on the floor with my head on the ground both laughing and crying.  And began repeatedly yelling out, "Why? Why? Why?"  It was quite a pitiful sight!

No comments:

Post a Comment